If you have received a sample sachet of Broadleaf P4 through one of our promotions, but are not sure what
to do with it, we have provided a step by step guide for how to get the best results.
- Your 10g sachet will treat ~10L of compost
- Put your compost into a bucket and sprinkle the sachet on top.
- Make sure your hands are dry and mix the P4 into the compost so it is evenly spead.
- Put your compost/P4 mix into whatever you are planting into (hanging basket, propagating trays,
etc., but do not plant anything yet.
- Leave a gap at the top- P4 swells up, so you do not want it to overflow!
- Water the compost to capacity and leave for an hour or so. Top up with more water, to make sure the
granules are fully hydrated.
- Plant your seeds/plants as normal.
- You can now safely relax- the need to water is usually reduced by around 75%, so once or twice a
week is often sufficient.
- Keep an eye on your plants and water whenever they show signs of wilting.